Debris Removal Monitor - Nationwide
Thompson Consulting Services is an industry-leading disaster response and recovery consulting firm specializing in debris removal monitoring in the areas that are impacted by hurricanes, flooding, and any other natural disaster. In preparation for the 2020 Hurricane Season, we are seeking qualified candidates across the United States. If you’re interested in future employment opportunities, please read on and apply below.
Debris Removal Monitors, also known as Data Collector or Field Monitors, are responsible for documenting debris collection, and documenting the disposal activity performed in the field following natural disasters. You will document who removed debris, what type of debris was removed, where the debris was removed from and when it was removed. No experience is necessary and training IS provided. Qualified applicants can make over $1,000 per week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to work 6-7 days/week and up to 12 hours/day.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving history
- Have full-time access to your own working vehicle and cell phone
- Have current auto insurance
- Have the ability to work in the outside elements for long periods of time (this may include standing outside for the duration of day
- Have a flexible schedule with the availability to work up to 12 hours a day and seven days a week; may be required to work some days in excess of 12 hours
- Provide proof of citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S
The next steps:
- Please apply here
- An email will be sent letting you know we have received your application
- Hiring will happen after the storm has made landfall in the affected areas
- You will receive and email/text with the date, location, and time of the Hiring event
- You must be present at the Hiring event to complete in person training as well as the necessary paperwork