Call Center Representative
Thompson Consulting Services is a full service emergency response, disaster recovery and grant management consultancy. With over 50 years of combined experience Thompson’s consultants have supported over 100 federal, state and local government entities plan for and respond to a variety of disaster incidents, such as, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, ice storms, oil spills, rock slides and other natural disasters.
As a call center representative, duties and expertise should and will include the following:
- Ability to manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain scripted communication provided by management team and staff.
- Keep records and organized notes of all conversations to precisely handle each individual's case.
- Utilize software, database, and other tools appropriately.
- Clearly communicate with callers, other team members and management staff.
- Weekly compensation is provided!
Thompson is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.